Convergence partner Erin Jamieson spent five years working as Australian Public Relations Manager for Swift & Moore, a leading marketing and distributor of leading alcohol brands. In this role, she managed major events including the Smirnoff International Fashion Awards, Moet & Chandon Australian Art Exhibition, Kahula ‘Music for your Mouth’ and Jack Daniels’ sponsorship of a Harley nitro bike team. She also worked closely with the brand management team on brand extensions and launching new products into the Australian market.
Convergence has both advisory and client-side sponsorship leveraging expertise and as a result, has managed many large budget sponsorships. For three years, we managed all sponsorship leverage of the Mercury Energy brand in the South Island including Mercury’s high profile naming rights sponsorship of the Tactix netball team. In order to gain the most from your sponsorships, we believe that 50 percent of the dollar value should be dedicated to leveraging activities.
At Convergence, we cover all facets of the event cycle from working out key messaging to planning promotional activity, negotiating sponsorship deals and working with media on-site. We will be by your side through every step of the process and are willing to take on product launches or other brand events.
Current and prior events we have worked on:
- Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
- HarbourFest – Lyttleton Port of Christchurch’s open day
- John Britten Memorial Superbike Event
- Lincoln University Foundation South Island Farmer of the Year Awards
- Sustainable Business Network Awards
- The Great Kiwi Beer Festival
- Canterbury Community Trust Earthquake Fund Launch
- Mercury Energy Tactix Sponsorship